2021 Toyota Camry MPG Ratings
For the 2021 model year, the Toyota Camry comes with a new engine option, new performance features, and a new hybrid trim level. Whether Louisville drivers are looking to maximize their fuel efficiency or desire a well-performing sedan, the Camry will check off these boxes and more. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Camry mpg estimated and performance features with Toyota of Louisville today!
2021 Toyota Camry Gas Mileage by Engine
Louisville drivers can choose from a whopping twelve Toyota Camry trim levels! While the Camry L has been discontinued, the 2021 Camry XSE Hybrid has taken its place, delivering optimum fuel efficiency and a peppy engine. In addition to this new trim level, Toyota has also introduced a new 3.5L V6 engine that provides a thrilling driving experience. Take a look at a breakdown of the 2021 Toyota Camry engine options and specs, including fuel economy estimates:
- 203 hp
- 184 lb-ft of torque
- 28 mpg city / 39 mpg highway* EPA-estimated fuel economy
- 301 hp
- 267 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city / 33 mpg highway* EPA-estimated fuel economy
- 176 hp
- 163 lb-ft of torque
- 51 mpg city / 53 mpg highway* EPA-estimated fuel economy
Thanks to an improved drivetrain, Elizabethtown commuters can look forward to better handling and maneuverability in the fuel-efficient new Toyota Camry, which is equipped with reactive steering and braking. With the Toyota Camry Hybrid’s mpg numbers, you’ll have access to the best of two worlds: an agile driving experience and top-tier fuel efficiency!
2021 Toyota Camry MPG-Enhancing Performance Features
It’s not solely the engines that produce the impressive 2021 Toyota Camry gas mileage. The Camry features a variety of drive-enhancing performance components that offer Louisville drivers better navigation when on the road and still maintain a high fuel economy. Check out some of the 2021 Toyota Camry performance features:
- MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension system — Provides the Toyota Camry with its improved handling and control.
- Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission — Utilizes materials that are lightweight that result in better Toyota Camry fuel efficiency.
- 3-mode drive switch system — Allows drivers to choose between different drive modes: ECO, Normal, and Sport modes. This feature gives commuters the opportunity to optimize their fuel efficiency ratings depending on their driving performance and the current weather conditions.
Explore the Fuel-Efficient New Toyota Camry in Louisville
Impressed with the 2021 Toyota Camry mpg ratings? If so, don’t wait any longer to secure the keys to this fuel-efficient sedan! Learn more about Toyota Camry pricing, then reach out to Toyota of Louisville to schedule a test drive to experience the Camry performance firsthand.
*Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
More About Toyota Camry Features
For the 2021 model year, the Toyota Camry comes with a new engine option, new performance features, and a new hybrid trim level. Whether Louisville drivers are looking to maximize their fuel efficiency or desire a well-performing sedan, the Camry will check off these boxes and more. Learn more about the 2021 Toyota Camry…
If you’re on the hunt for a reliable and capable sedan, the 2021 Toyota Camry for sale at Toyota of Louisville is an excellent choice! The Camry boasts innovative performance and technological features, but it also comes with an affordable starting price that makes it a popular choice among New Albany drivers shopping on a budget. But,…