2020 Toyota RAV4 Reviews
As New Albany became introduced to the 2020 Toyota RAV4, it was only a matter of time before this SUV became a crowd favorite. Like its rugged and efficient predecessors, the new model has drivers and critics bestowing rightful praise in Toyota RAV4 reviews across the board. While Car and Driver lauded the unrivaled styling and innovative safety technology, Edmunds noted the power and performance of the RAV4 TRD Off-Road. Learn more from RAV4 consumer reviews with Toyota of Louisville below to see how it can match up to your adventures in Elizabethtown and beyond.
The Noteworthy Critical Toyota RAV4 Reviews
Industry experts are already raving about the new Toyota RAV4, whether they focus on the interior, exterior, or what’s under the hood. Among reviewers, the RAV4 is known as one of the leading family-friendly crossovers, thanks to incredible technology and safety packages to keep passengers secure and entertained.
- Edmunds: “This isn’t a full TRD Pro kit, but Toyota is confident the 2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road will improve the RAV’s trail-driving capabilities.” Edmunds hasn’t spent a lot of time off-roading, “but the Adventure had no issues during our handful of little detours off improved surfaces.”
- Kelley Blue Book: While there isn’t yet a KBB expert review for the new RAV4, their team has picked the “Toyota quality & reliability,” its “roomy interior,” and the “powerful hybrid models” as absolute stand-outs.
- Car and Driver: “Perennially a best-selling SUV, the RAV4 can be had in a wide range of iterations, so it’s no wonder it’s so popular.” They also note that drivers will enjoy the comfortable ride and handling of the 2020 RAV4, as well as the generous amount of legroom in both the front and rear seats. The “cargo room is also competitive with the best in the segment.”
Toyota RAV4 Customer Reviews
The 2020 RAV4 isn’t just wowing the experts; consumers are also finding there’s a lot to love about this SUV. Cars.com reviewers overwhelmingly mention that the RAV4 is “great on gas” and a “perfectly safe” vehicle to drive. Since the 2019 redesign, the RAV4 has only improved, whether in cargo space, comfort, or its great handling, and consumers have taken note. At its current Cars.com rating, 93% of drivers recommend this car, and our customer testimonials tell a similar Toyota story.
Toyota RAV4 vs. the Competition
On its own terms, the high standards that Toyota sets for all its vehicles, the RAV4 makes superb improvements to any Lexington travel. Against its competition, however, it truly shines. Here’s what reviewers have to say:
- Edmunds: When comparing the RAV4 against the competitive Hyundai Tucson, the Edmunds experts revealed, “The Tucson, however, is held back by its weak base engine, smaller cargo space and lower fuel economy,” while the RAV4’s “roomy inside […] has plenty of space for rear passengers and cargo.”
- Car and Driver: “High-end Limited models can challenge the Lexus NX with their many luxury features, and a new TRD Off-Road model promises improved capability when hitting the trails. Its rugged styling makes it look right at home alongside the Toyota 4Runner SUV and the Toyota Tacoma pickup truck.”
Make Your Verdict at Toyota of Louisville
With a wide selection of trim options that bring your RAV4 to new heights, as well as an unmatched RAV4 Hybrid option, you’ll have a true upgrade to any of your commutes and adventures. With Toyota Safety Sense™ and advanced RAV4 towing capacity you’ll have the latest features to stay aware of your surroundings anywhere you go. Explore our vehicle specials at Toyota of Louisville for a great deal on your new RAV4, then contact us to take a test drive in Louisville!